Greenland Dental’s Healthy Teeth for Life Colouring in Competition
Dental Health Week is an opportunity for us to promote and educate our local community about the importance of good oral health. The best time to learn good oral hygiene habits is in early childhood, so this year we are running a colouring in competition to raise awareness and help kids get excited about looking after their teeth.
The focus for this year’s Dental Health Week is on keeping your whole mouth healthy, not just your teeth. We want everyone to be aware that having healthy teeth for life can be achieved by following four simple steps.
The key to a healthy smile is:
- Brushing twice a day with help from Mum or Dad until 6-12 years old (every child is different).
- Flossing daily. Kids need to floss wherever two teeth are touching.
- Eating a healthy balanced diet and limiting sugar intake.
- Visiting the dentist regularly for checkups to make sure your mouth is healthy.
To enter our colouring in competition, please colour in the “Healthy teeth for life” picture and return to us by 31st August 2018. The winner of our competition will receive an Event Cinemas Child Star Movie Gift Voucher (age 3 – 15 years) and an oral health care pack.
Click here to download and print the competition colouring in page. Entries close on Friday 31st August 2018 and the winner will be announced on Monday 3rd September 2018.
Taking your child to the dentist is the best way to prevent problems like tooth decay and it helps both parents and children learn how to maintain a healthy smile. We find that many parents are unaware that their children could be having bulk billed dental treatment at a private dentist. The Child Dental Benefit Schedule has been developed by Medicare to provide dental services for eligible children who are aged between 2 and 17 years. It enables eligible children to receive up to $1000 in dental services over a two year period.
Greenland Dental’s Healthy Teeth for Life Colouring In Competition rules
- To enter please colour in the “Healthy teeth for life” picture and return to us by 31st August 2018.
- Winner will be announced on Monday 3rd September 2018.
- Prize includes Event Cinemas Child Star Movie Gift Voucher (age 3 – 15 years) and oral health care pack.
- The competition is open to all children under 12 years old living in Caboolture and surrounding areas.